The Dragoons Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragoons Forums

The Forum For The Dragoon Brotherhood and Dragoons Evolutions

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hidden Dragoons Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHidden01
Administrator
Administrator
TheHidden01

Number of posts : 532
Organization : Zion
Rank in faction : Leader Of TDB
Registration date : 2007-01-30

The Hidden Dragoons Story Empty
PostSubject: The Hidden Dragoons Story   The Hidden Dragoons Story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 8:21 am

Contents

Part One

Introduction
Chapter I- The Founding Of The Hidden Dragoons Thu 1st Feb
Chapter II- The Hidden Dragoons Faction Sat 3rd Feb
Chapter III- Eternal Alliance Mon 5th Feb
Chapter IV- The First Mate Wed 7th Feb
Chapter V- War Fri 9th Feb
Closing

Introduction By TheHidden01

The Hidden Dragoons faction was founded for me not 5 months ago. I know that when you will be reading this we will be into our sixth month, but like all things of greatness things must be made from an earlier. So sitting here with a sense of enlightenment, I find that the tale that I have put in a chronological order so I can write this up easier, is incredible. Just glancing through and seeing all our events unfold is amazing. The people perhaps is the biggest reason for this. Throughout this I can see faces dominate the story, and then vanish into the world that has eluded out computer screens. To tell such a tale will of course take a lot of work, and I will need all my old archives for this task. However, I will put, and probably have at the time of your reading, all my efforts into this.

Thank You for reading,

TheHidden01

--Chapter One--
The Founding Of The Hidden Dragoons

TheHidden01 sat very still in Tabor Central, for him times had been swift, from the moment he had been set free, to this point, his life had been very fast. He sat silently with eyes closed, his eyes flickered occasionally because of the pelting rain. TH wore all black, black pants, shirt and shoes. His most prevalent item of clothing was the big grey jacket he wore, an old jacket he found of a red pil he freed, it looked like it belonged to one of the local beggars. The only other item that has not mentioned is the famous black void shades, that sat very neatly next to him the bench. They too were getting as wet as TH, as the rain flooded its lenses.

It was not often that TH would stir when he was in deep thought, but like all great things, things change. When a voice said the word ’Sup’, little did TH know at that moment, that this moment would shape the rest of his life.

WickedDragoon had led a far different life to the man that I detailed above. His travels through the Matrix, had been longer than of Hidden’s but also like TH’s he found his path in life had been shadowed. TH eyed the newcomer item by item. A strange looking individual, TH did deeply wonder who this new figure was. WickedDragoon smiled, and started to ask TH some questions. WD wore a white coat and strange clothes, TH looked at him in a jokingly manner. He found however that thinking mockery of WD’s clothes was ridiculous considering what he was wearing.

As the two men talked, conversation moved swiftly onto the question that would infect the two’s future. ’Are you new to the Matrix?’ TH responded rather quickly that he was, little does he know that the question that was just given to him, had decided the rest of life from that point. It is here that WD introduced his proposal. ’Would you like to join my crew that I am setting up?’

TH at once answered yes, for a long time he strived for purpose in his Matrix life, this one purpose he believed lied in being in a crew. Raising, TH bowed to his apparent ’new master’. The audacious task of naming the crew soon arose. After much deliberating TH’s idea of using the two men’s names to make a crew was decided. It was here that on August 19th 2006, The Hidden Dragoons Crew was founded.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hiddendragoons.editboard.com
TheHidden01
Administrator
Administrator
TheHidden01

PostSubject: Chapter Two- The Hidden Dragoons Faction   The Hidden Dragoons Story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 2:25 am

--Chapter Two--
The Hidden Dragoons Faction

With the founding of the crew, the two men set of into the world of leadership. Both of them adopting different roles to the task that was before them. TheHidden01 had been made the first mate to WickedDragoon , and was very eager to get the recruits that he so wanted. Taking his new found role he set out to recruit. WD patient and forever watching his new apprentice was surprised at how fast the crew grew. TH found a common style in recruitment, and he was of course pulling in all the recruits he needed. It was inevitable that soon the crew would fill up. It was time for an expansion.

It had been several days now since the two men had joined together, and once again TH found himself in deep thought. He had grown close to the Captain of The Hidden Dragoons. Smiling he looked back at their previous meeting. The two had been working very close together and of course Zion recognized this, it was recognized so much, that Commander Lock, nicknamed the pair ‘The Batman and Robin of the Matrix’. The two had grown so close that they were calling each other brothers. They did not realise how much their friendship would influence people. TH smiled, it was to be inevitable that the faction would be a mighty faction, and he knew it. It was then he proposed his first ideas to WD about becoming a faction. When WD had heard the feelings of TH he laughed, ‘So you wish to be a Captain then?’ TH had hesitated when he had heard this. It not be the first time that a simple spark would send him plunging into a world of imagination.

‘You Don’t want to be a faction, Cap?” WD shook his head, and TH grinned. Always a man of calm thought and a strong presence, TH began to highly respect the Captain. The rain poured hard as the two leaders buried their heads into discussion. It was then as he wondered to a nearby hard-line ready to jack out, he would meet AzianSnipe. Little did WD know who had left at this time, that this could be the end of The Hidden Dragoons forever.
Back to top Go down
TheHidden01
Administrator
Administrator
TheHidden01

PostSubject: Chapter Three- Eternal Alliance   The Hidden Dragoons Story Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 2:26 am

--Chapter Three--
Eternal Alliance

What followed the closing chapter was very significant to the future of The Hidden Dragoons. AzianSnipe, a member of the Eternal Alliance faction, had got TheHidden01 to mission. It was what Azian had said, that brought the first respects for Eternal Alliance, Just before setting out to mission for the great land of Zion, TH asked Azian, why he was helping him to level. Azian simply replied, ‘Others did it for me, I’m just returning the favour’. TH was impressed with this comment and followed the new figure into the field.

As they continuously worked together, TH found himself asking many questions. They were numerous, and Azian was very patient, patient enough to ask the inquisitive one. It was however that missions drew to close, and the two soldiers set of to a new task. As of yet, TH had never seen much of the city outside of Richland, but today International awaited. It was in Moriah, that he TH would witness a spectacle that would astound him, recalling. Azian began to recall TH all around Richland, and it was then that he decided that he would show TH, International. Recalling him to the tube station, Azian turned around and pointed at the board ‘This line’. Before he could say anything, Azian had jumped upon the speeding train. TH gasped, how was he meant to get onto the train like that? Taking he deep breath aware of his line he jumped when a train came, when he landed, found he was not on a train, nor dead, he was at a subway international.

TH gasped at this change of apparent fate, but time was of the essence, as one again he was being recalled all over international, however things were set to change, as Azian took him to the top of very large building. ‘You loot the person I will kill, you must be fast, or your dead pal’. TH stepped towards the edge of the large building and looked out and smiled. ‘My life is only just beginning…’.
‘HIDDEN!!’. TH jumped into action, as he ran to loot the body. Bullets flew everywhere, but just as he managed to get it, and nearly die at the same time, he was recalled away. Hands on knees he breathed huge gulps of air. He was not as fit as his counterpart. Someone laughed, looking up he saw a new man. He had white hair, and he what can be called, a Ash Prophet Duster. ‘What you going to be operative’, TH understood his words clearly, ‘Kung Fu Grandmaster’. The new man jumped into a pose, showing advanced skill in Kung Fu. TH impressed asked the name of the new man. He smiled and said ‘Ov3rki11’. Also of Eternal Alliance, he would play a huge a role in the future of TheHidden01, and indeed The Hidden Dragoons.

When TH was instructed to tag the node, that the other two men had told him to do, he prepared for a rest from recalling. Ov3rki11 left, making sure he styled TH the coat he was wearing. As things quietened down, TH walked with Azian down the sidewalk, back in Mara Central. ’Show me more of your faction Azian’ Azian smiled and ran off. Once again TH was ported but this time to a newer destination. ‘This is our fight club’, smiling as he showed TH the room. TH was amazed by the building, ‘is this all your factions?’ Azian nodded, ‘We defend this with our lives’. TH understood, but was amazed at how they had the building, little did he know that was not the end of it. Once again TH was whisked away to a newer destination, this time to Polyvinyl Club, Mara C. It was here that TH would find his opinion raise even higher.

To his surprise standing in front of him was not another person, but a whole party of people partying away. ’Welcome to the Eternal Alliance faction’, shouting as he struggled to make himself heard over the noise. TH jumped immediately to action, keeping quiet just to watch and see how the faction work together. He laughed as he watched Ov3rki11 try to flirt his way through every female in the room, and sniggered as he got a cheeky smile from another girl across the room. TH was happy, and as time thinned, it was inevitable that he would leave. TH knew that the day he had just partook, would be one of his greatest days in the Matrix.

Next day he walked across the pathway worried, he had been considering his future all morning. On the one hand he had Eternal Alliance, on the other his new found brother, WickedDragoon and The Hidden Dragoons. Azian had told him the previous day that he would hire the whole crew into the faction. TH would like that, but his brother’s opinions was alien to him. It was then that his brother came, and he told him about all the events that had come his way.

WickedDragoon laughed, ‘They were trying to bribe you TH’. Hidden was somehow not surprised at his dear friends response, and his answer to joining EA was a big no. ‘I have to go Hidden, don’t leave me bro’. TH smiled nervously and sat down in Mara C, watching a grand spectacle of Martial Arts. He remembered EA’s grand tour, and then remembered ‘Batman and Robin’. Getting up he prepared to leave he had made his choice. As much as he had been shown the ‘high life’, he knew where his friends lay, The Hidden Dragoons. This ideal of being the biggest, most resourceful faction, but not the faction, would never leave him. The biggest test on his own loyalties was over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden Dragoons Story   The Hidden Dragoons Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1