The Dragoons Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragoons Forums

The Forum For The Dragoon Brotherhood and Dragoons Evolutions

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rule Breach: Chatbox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHidden01
Administrator
Administrator
TheHidden01

Number of posts : 532
Organization : Zion
Rank in faction : Leader Of TDB
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Rule Breach: Chatbox Empty
PostSubject: Rule Breach: Chatbox   Rule Breach: Chatbox Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 5:37 pm

Today the chatbox was used wrongly and abusively. I am not getting at members here, but when you signed for this forum, you agreed to this statement::-

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned

The people know who they are, I am in no way judging anyone, for I respect them for who they are. But when younger members sign in, yes me included, it is not right, and some parts and ages, not legal. I agree with these rules, and so was implemented onto this site. You also agreed when you signed up for the forum. I do not want to see this again. I apologize to anyone who was offended by the chat, and I am sorry for the people that did break the rules, you are on this forum, and you signed to that agreement. I would aslo like to post this:-

Rule 6: Enforcement Your participation in the Forums is subject to modification, deletion, access limitation or ban, by moderators, at their sole discretion, without notice or appeal. I retain the right, at its sole discretion, to edit content and limit users' access that I consider inappropriate. I am not responsible for any failure or delay in taking such actions

Thank you,

TheHidden01
Site Administrator.
Back to top Go down
http://hiddendragoons.editboard.com

Rule Breach: Chatbox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dragoons Forums :: News and Announcements :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: