Are you constantly running low on Code Bits?
Are you farming them out of desperation?
Do you ever wonder if there was an easier way to go about things?
Do you ever wish you could fly?
The answer is YES
And I will tell you exactly how to ensure you never run out of code bits ever again!
At almost every vendor you are always shown a list of things to buy. Well most of them are pretty much junk, unless of course you know what u need to buy to unlock the secret power of unlimited code bits, well almost. Just follow the following 6 easy steps!
1) The trick is to firstly ensure that you have the ability to decompile items loaded and an item decompiler.
2) When you have both all you need to do is select the item decompiler from you inventory and drag and drop it on to an empty hotbar location.
3) When this is done you have to buy some Invisibility Belts from the vendor, to start off I would recommend buying 2 until you get this working. They cost about 1,000 info each.
4) When you have bought an invisibility belt, what you must do now is select it in your inventory and then click the Item Decompiler Icon that you have on your hotbar, (as instructed to in point (2)).
5) Upon successful item decompiling you should be greeted with a message informing that you have decompiled the item and its code is now successfully in your code archive. The second time you have decompiled it however you will be greeted with another message informing you have received 5 code bits.
6) When you have successfully completed step (5) simply buy more invisibility belts and decompile away! There is also the added benefit of you being able to sell stacks of 20 bits on the market place, especially if they are a rare bit (just make sure you sell them at the right price!)