The Dragoons Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragoons Forums

The Forum For The Dragoon Brotherhood and Dragoons Evolutions

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hyper Jumping Good or bad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHidden01
Administrator
Administrator
TheHidden01

Number of posts : 532
Organization : Zion
Rank in faction : Leader Of TDB
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Hyper Jumping Good or bad Empty
PostSubject: Hyper Jumping Good or bad   Hyper Jumping Good or bad Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 5:33 pm

Okay to you people that pvp who here agrees that Hyper Jumping is cool. Basically what happens your in a 1 on 1 situation and they withdraw from pvp and hyper jump.

This is one the most frustrating things that can happen, but in truth it doesn't bother me, it's just another tactic. However alot of people dislike it, what do you think?

TH
Back to top Go down
http://hiddendragoons.editboard.com
Yami845
Yami845

Number of posts : 249
Rank in faction : Second In Command
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Jumping Good or bad   Hyper Jumping Good or bad Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 5:41 pm

its not bad its not like your cheating or anything right your just gettin away so you can live now Pillpopping there is a problem though i guess its not i mean those pills are there for a reason i think its unfair in a pvp but like going against NPCs its fine HJing is good because everyone can do it but pillpopping you can only do if you have pills if each person had the same amount of pills and were both using them it would be fine but since thats a rare case pill popping is bad HJing good
Back to top Go down
TheHidden01
Administrator
Administrator
TheHidden01

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Jumping Good or bad   Hyper Jumping Good or bad Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 11:50 pm

Yami845 wrote:
its not bad its not like your cheating or anything right your just gettin away so you can live now Pillpopping there is a problem though i guess its not i mean those pills are there for a reason i think its unfair in a pvp but like going against NPCs its fine HJing is good because everyone can do it but pillpopping you can only do if you have pills if each person had the same amount of pills and were both using them it would be fine but since thats a rare case pill popping is bad HJing good

Not many do and I guess that's just another tactic stuff like /point is deemed an exploit because /face was removed so you couldn't track your opponent, but dong those emotes does.

TH
Back to top Go down
Yami845
Yami845

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Jumping Good or bad   Hyper Jumping Good or bad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 12:12 am

i never even had given a thought to using those to find someone
Back to top Go down
Fizzley
Initiate
Initiate
Fizzley

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Jumping Good or bad   Hyper Jumping Good or bad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 12:31 pm

on syntax when i interlock someone with my mkt there is no way they can roll out and HJ (unless my suplex fails), so it doesn't really bother me. they can run or jump now, but soon enough i'll get them and give them a free flight to the loading area. There are enough moves in the matrix like root, powerless, stun and so on to prevent people from HJ'n. With an experienced pvp team on vent, it makes HJ seem useless when you know what your doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fazious
TheHidden01
Administrator
Administrator
TheHidden01

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Jumping Good or bad   Hyper Jumping Good or bad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 4:33 pm

Fizzley wrote:
on syntax when i interlock someone with my mkt there is no way they can roll out and HJ (unless my suplex fails), so it doesn't really bother me. they can run or jump now, but soon enough i'll get them and give them a free flight to the loading area. There are enough moves in the matrix like root, powerless, stun and so on to prevent people from HJ'n. With an experienced pvp team on vent, it makes HJ seem useless when you know what your doing.

Not much I can say... hands down best point lol

TH
Back to top Go down
Yami845
Yami845

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Jumping Good or bad   Hyper Jumping Good or bad Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 10:50 pm

yeah that is a reall good point if you think about it lol GJ fizz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyper Jumping Good or bad   Hyper Jumping Good or bad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyper Jumping Good or bad
Page 1 of 1